Thanks for this week’s questions, Jesse!
1. What are two common approaches to dealing with a post-christian society?
2. How do we tell the difference between prescriptive and descriptive narratives in the Bible?
3. Summarize the three yeses and one no that Daniel and company made. Can we find modern paralells to each item?
4. Does your concsience need to be tightened or loosened? How can you tell?
5. What are practical ways that we can train our consciences?
6. What is the overall theme of the book of Daniel?
7. How can we avoid reading our own opinions into scripture?
8. What are constructive alternatives to angry denunciation of sin?
9. What unique challenges/opportunities does the summer season offer for our faith?