Thank you for this week’s questions, Nathan!
1. Why must we “understand marriage to understand the Bible”?
2. “God made us to need someone besides himself” — This sounds like a bold statement. What was Brad’s rationale behind it?
3. If that ^ is true, why is it okay to stay single? In other words, how do singles experience Trinitarian love without an intimate spouse?
4. What is the formula for a great marriage? What type of track record should you look for in a prospective partner?
5. Is love all that is needed for marriage?
6. What are the implications of “leaving and cleaving”?
7. What good is a marriage sermon for singles?
8. What have you learned from your parents’ relationship about marriage?