Thanks for these questions, Nathan!
1. What does it mean to be a human being? What is the secular view of humanity?
2. Subduing the earth sounds like a bad thing. Why is this actually a super cool commission and how do you do this in your own life?
3. What would the original readers of Genesis find to be a shocking statement in the sermon text?
4. Regarding evolution, what exactly did Brad mean when he said he’s “willing to live in the creative tension of ‘I don’t know’?
5. If God doesn’t make junk, why do we so often regard ourselves (and others) as worthless?
6. What does it mean to pay attention to other people’s souls?
7. What are the big takeaways you’ve gathered from these past three sermons?