1. How can we recapture a simple, childlike love for scripture?
2. Have you ever considered the creation story in Genesis to be a song? Could this possibly help provide at least one solution question 1?
3. What were the 3 interesting features Brad noticed in the passage?
4. Brad called for charitable disagreement between young earth and old earth camps (our conversation last week encouraged me that we can do that). Are there other controversial topics in scripture that you think opposing sides need to extend more charity and grace?
5. God created this world very good and full of meaning. Where have you seen this to be true in creation and/or in your relationships this past week?
Thanks for this week’s questions, Nathan!