Thanks for this week’s questions, Nathan!
1. What did Brad say has been the theme of Hebrews thus far?
2. When you read vs 26, what do you think it is speaking of? What did Brad argue it is speaking of?
3. Brad has repeatedly spoke of the early Christian’s propensity to go back to Judaism. What are we tempted to “go back to”?
4. What is the basis of our confidence that we will persevere?
5. What is significant of Romans 8:28-30? (I realize there are many things significant in this passage, but what did Brad specifically note?)
6. What does a good shepherd primarily protect his/her sheep from?